A REMINDER FOR ALL CONCERT VISITORS
- The 2+2 rule must be followed in all concerts of the Pärnu Music Festival.
- Auditorium doors will be opened 30 minutes before each concert. A guarded wardrobe is available.
- We ask all visitors to arrive with enough time to spare and keep your distance from other visitors when exiting the auditorium after a concert. When entering and exiting the concert auditorium, please follow the instructions of the servicing staff; visitors must move by rows; a staff member will open the doors and organise the movement.
- Disinfectants are available in lobbies.
- We advise you to purchase an electronic ticket. The ticket desk of the Pärnu Concert Hall will be open if any tickets are available.
- It is forbidden to visit the concert if you display any symptoms of disease. Upon request, tickets will be bought back; please contact us at email@example.com
- People in risk groups (the elderly or people with a chronic disease) should avoid participation. Each person is responsible for following the recommendations and must assess their health individually. Upon request, tickets will be bought back; please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. The seat numbers on tickets are not valid. The servicing staff will guide people to their seats pursuant to the current instructions of the Health Board. Seating is arranged similarly to your original seat.
- Family members who have purchased two tickets can sit side by side. It is forbidden to change your seat arbitrarily.
- We ask all visitors for understanding and to follow the instructions currently in force.
The Pärnu Music Festival wishes you a memorable experience!