The annual Pärnu Music Festival will take place from July 11th to 18th 2021. Limited number of passes are available at SALESPOINT
We are thrilled to be staging numerous wonderful concerts and for the great reunions to come. The full festival programme will be announced soon!
A REMINDER FOR ALL CONCERT VISITORS
- The 2+2 rule must be followed in all concerts of the Pärnu Music Festival.
- Auditorium doors will be opened 30 minutes before each concert. A guarded wardrobe is available.
- We ask all visitors to arrive with enough time to spare and keep your distance from other visitors when exiting the auditorium after a concert. When entering and exiting the concert auditorium, please follow the instructions of the servicing staff; visitors must move by rows; a staff member will open the doors and organise the movement.
- Disinfectants are available in lobbies.
- We advise you to purchase an electronic ticket. The ticket desk of the Pärnu Concert Hall will be open if any tickets are available.
- It is forbidden to visit the concert if you display any symptoms of disease. Upon request, tickets will be bought back; please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- People in risk groups (the elderly or people with a chronic disease) should avoid participation. Each person is responsible for following the recommendations and must assess their health individually. Upon request, tickets will be bought back; please contact us at email@example.com. The seat numbers on tickets are not valid. The servicing staff will guide people to their seats pursuant to the current instructions of the Health Board. Seating is arranged similarly to your original seat.
- Family members who have purchased two tickets can sit side by side. It is forbidden to change your seat arbitrarily.
- We ask all visitors for understanding and to follow the instructions currently in force.
The Pärnu Music Festival wishes you a memorable experience!
Pass holders who have bought their passes in advance before the program is finalized will be notified by email once individual concert tickets go on sale!
Your pass does not guarantee you a ticket to every concert. To ensure ticket availability, we ask you to redeem your concert tickets in a good time.
Pass holders cannot redeem specially-priced tickets made available for Festival supporters.