Järvi Academy 2022
JÄRVI ACADEMY 2022 MASTER CLASS FOR WIND INSTRUMENTS
Registration deadline is 30th of May 2022
- Gregor Witt– oboe 11-13.07
- Julien Beaudiment – flute 12-15.07
- Signe Sõmer – clarinet 12-14.07
- Martin Kuuskmann – bassoon 14-17.07
- Stefan Dohr – horn 11-15.07
- Fábio Brum – trumpet 12-15.07
- Espen Aareskjold – trombone 13-16.7
For the first time participants an audio or video-recording is needed. The most common tool for this is Soundcloud or Youtube, but of course you can use any other provider as long as it provides you/us with an URL-link without any log-in needs. This has to be a solo performance (with or without accompaniment), repertoire free of choice. One piece is enough, duration 5-10 minutes.
Järvi Academy Youth Symphony Orchestra’s (JAYSO) working session is held from 13th until 20th of July. All rehearsals will be held in Pärnu Concert Hall (Aida 4). Järvi Academy’s conducting masterclass students will work with the program during rehearsals. Dress rehearsal and concert is conducted by the best young conductors. Musicians for JAYSO are selected from master class participant students after registration.
- Robert Schumann – Symphony No 4 Op. 120
- Joseph Haydn – Symphony No 95 C-Major
- Eduard Tubin – Prélude Solennel
- Mari Vihmand – “Mängud kolmele“ (premiere)
*Reduced price applies to estonian citizens or international students studying in Estonia.
The participation fee does not include accommodation nor catering. By ordering accommodation via the academy, the accommodation in a double room costs 20€ per day and catering (3 meals per day) 10€ per day. If you want our catering or accommodation mark it in our registration form.
+372 56 456 572